Friday, May 16, 2008

Birthday Cookies



A birthday was celebrated in our family this past week. I decided to bake cookies as a surprise. Patriarch requested some cookies earlier in the month, so I thought I would oblige. As you can see, I produced a small variety - 4 to be exact. The cookie recipes came from Martha Stewart's and Baking Bites websites (with some small modifications). Only one cookie was adapted form Martha's site and it was adapted from two different recipes. All the other cookies came from Baking Bites. I had to half all the recipes because there are just the two of us adults eating the cookies. The babies are too young to consume unnecessary sugars, so we do not feed them cookies.

List of cookies:

  1. Jam Thumprints - I used blueberry jam (cookie dough was from the iced thumbprint recipe)

  2. Banana Oatmeal - added chocolate chips

  3. Peanut Butter - added chocolate chips

  4. Cocoa Fudge - used white chocolate chips




1 2

3 4

My homemade packaging.

No comments: