Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I go to iNoodle

On an evening a couple of Fridays ago with myself, the destination for food was iNoodle.  This restaurant located in Korea town was discovered on the Chowhound message board; a discussion on noodle places.  It sounded interesting and I do love ramen.  So I headed out to Bloor & Bathurst near the Annex.  I found FREE parking on a side street.  yipppeee!!!!  Only a few blocks away where I parked, there it was, iNoodle.  Upon entering, I was seated all the way in the back surrounded by a wall of mirrors.  I ordered the Tonkotsu ramen.  There were other flavoured ramens and combos as well (maybe next time a combo).  The bowl was not a bad size, the noodles were a nice texture and the broth was milky white and deep in flavour.  I was getting lonely in the back all by myself looking beyond a plastic tree at all the couples up front.  As I slurped my way to the bottom of my bowl, two people sat at the table next to me and waahhhh they talked a lot!!!  Talked so much that they were not ready to order when the waiter came by.  Ahhhh, ramen with tastey broth and talkative neighbours to entertain my nosey ears ...  what a great meal!  As I left, I noticed all the mirrors and windows had fogged up inside the restaurant from all the boiling broth.

No comments: