Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trout & Shanghai Bok Choy



My dream kitchen is one of those that has professional grade appliances.  An exhaust fan that sucks up all cooking odours would be wonderful.  Only recently did I get my hands on a portable electric burner.  Actually my parents say they don't really use it anymore because they have another one that burns propane.  Luckily I have an outlet on my balcony, so I go out there and pan fry my fish.  The vent I have above my stove just doesn't do the job when it comes to fish especially.  It's a microwave/vent combo.

Today, my fish of choice was trout.  It's similar to salmon, it is from the same family of fish.  It too is high in omega 3.  Baby1 used to love salmon but now she doesn't seem so into it. :(  I think she prefers fish that is more white.  Oh well...  I paired the fish with some shanghai bok choy.  Simple & easy.

No comments: